Tuesday, November 13, 2007

YAY!

Our 'check engine' light came off yesterday! Let's hope it doesn't come back on!
I know it seems soooooo trivial but it's a big deal for us. Seeing how that's our only source of transportation and we commute for work! We're not loaded with money either. Not yet.... in the future...
I'm very grateful for tithing. For you who don't know what it is, it's giving 1/10 of your earnings to the church. I seem to always be blessed either temporally, or spiritually.

Well, not much to say. It's a very mundane day. I cleaned out the fridge, scrubbed throw up spots on the carpet, vacuumed and picked up toys scattered all around the house. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Next up; teach hip hop @ 4:30, grocery store and teach again @ 7:00.

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Glad to hear your "check engine" light went off. I used to have a car that would have a light come on (it wasn't the check engine light, I think it was the "battery" light)whenever it rained and I drove through a lot of water, or even on very humid days. We figured it had to do with something getting a little wet, then when it dried up the light would go off. It never amounted to anything. I hope you guys have the same luck. Car problems really stink!

dust and kam said...

I am happy that your light went off. I hope it stays that way.

You got a lot accomplished today! Good job!! You are awesome!