Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who watched the Republican Debate?

Tonight. On CNN? Even if you aren't Republican, it's good to watch. These are the Men (and one woman) who are running to be our Commander in Chief!
Personally, I don't think any of them were very strong. Alot of the questions were a little ridiculous. Like the question on how they felt about the Confederate Flag...what and how is their opinion on that have anything to do with our Future in this Country? Ummmmm....you decide. It's interesting what people think about it but it's irrelevant for a Candidacy debate.
I'm for Romney but he didn't shine tonight. I was anxious to hear what he had in mind to get us out of our HUGE deficit but he kind of dodged the question. I also thought it was unnecessary for him to say he wanted to through something at the TV when John Edwards said this Country isn't united. A little out of line? NO?What do you think? We need to get more involved. We are the ones who determines our Commander in Chief!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

I missed this. No TV. I will have to look it up and see what they have to say. Thanks! I didn't even know it was last night!