Monday, November 12, 2007

I believe in miracles

So yesterday morning Boricua returned home from his meeting and told me this; " Our 'service engine' light in the car came on." WHAT? My stomach just sank and I became instantly anxious.
Is it because we need an oil change? It's never done that before...
Is it something minor?
Or is our car falling apart? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not right now! This is the only vehicle we have! We can't afford a new one or pay alot for repairs! What are we going to do? ESPECIALLY at this time of year?
I'm just sick about it.
It's necessary we have a car. Boricua commutes to work and I have to travel to Urbana Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. THE STRESS!! I hope money grows on these trees behind us.
I believe in miracles. I always have. I could be faced with something much worse but this situation is very stressful. Car troubles always are for everyone. But we just don't have the extra cash to get it repaired or trade it in for another one.
I am praying that every thing's okay. I know he knows how important this is for me.
Miracles can happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Sarah I hope it's just something really minor. Lemme know if I can help.

jlk said...

Hopefully it will be nothing. Sometimes our 'check engine' light comes on when the gas lid isn't on tight enough. Maybe it's just that.