Monday, November 12, 2007

Product Monday

It's Product Monday! I know you love it!

Here are a few I enjoy:

Swanson Tri-fiber Complex. It contains Oat bran, Apple Pectin and Psylium. We all know how important fiber is in our diets. Especially mine.

Liquid Baby Powder(any brand) W/ cornstarch. My new thing. It rubs on like lotion but it's powder! Goodbye powder clouds. I prefer using this instead of deodorant. You wont get those annoying armpit stains in your white shirts! I hate that! I also love putting it on Wise. Stay away from TALC. It can cause cancer.

Swanson MACA root. For the married ones. You want more 'passion'? Take one a day and you'll make one very happy husband! :) haha. It's an herb and comes in capsule form. Very reasonable in price too. You can recommend it to your hubby too. If he needs help in that department...hahaha. It enhances your 'drive'. www.swansonvitamins.com.

Chips and Queso from California Tortilla. Need I say more? I'm pressed on this place. Try the Honey Lime Burrito. Yummmmmm. www.californiatortilla.com.

Tune in for next week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time we go eat lunch or dinner we will go to California Tortilla :)

dust and kam said...

I wish there was a California Tortilla around here! Sounds GOOD!!