Friday, November 16, 2007

Now I"m REALLY MAD!

I just typed a HUGE blog and guess what? My kids unplugged our router and it didn't save my blog!! It's gone! I have to rewrite a whole new one!
I was on a negative kick today anyway but now I'm really irritated!
Well, I started writing the block around 12:30 pm. I took an hour break to feed Wise, put him to sleep, read a book with Prince and put him to sleep and pick up the ghetto apartment a little. It's now 10 minutes to 2:00 pm.
I started out saying what a mess this place is and how lazy I am. We've got crushed corn puffs, throw up spots, cereal and toys all over the floor. I haven't brushed my hair today yet. My bed's not made. I need to vacuum. I need to do several things but guess what? I'm writing a blog in lieu of it! Oh yah, I need to brush my teeth too. My diet is totally shot as well. I've had 3, YES THREE, Little Debbie Peanut Butter bars! Check out how nutritious that is! And it's not just about the FAT. I can burn that off. It's the empty, icky poo poo calories I put into my system! Thank goodness for Diet Coke *Plus (with the 'vitamins and minerals'). hahahaha. That's not very great. Even with the "PLUS". I still love my D.C anyway. I think I like Diet Coke better than Diet Pepsi...agree? ANYWAY... back to my bashing...
We are expected to go to the temple tonight and do a few sessions. My mother-in-law, FOR ONCE, is going to watch the boys. She's the type of grandma that plays favorites. I've never understood it because my grandparents(they couldn't! They had too many grand kids to remember them all! ahahahaha) were never like that and my parents aren't like that either. She only sees my boys once every 2 months or so. There's no effort on both sides. I'd be happy to take them down more but I don't think Boricua really wants to. I think he doesn't want to 'burden' her plus listen to her say our kids have all of these things wrong with them. And(I know you're not supposed to start your sentences with 'and' but I did anyway...) she's terminally ill. She won't be living much longer and I wish she'd see the boys more! Mater is her favorite grand kid. Mater's poor excuse for a mother dropped him off down there for days at a time. My mother-in-law used to tell Mater that ' he came from her belly'. So twisted, I know. I'm just waiting to hear what she'll say when she sees that Wise has scratches all over her face. I neglected to cut his nails and he scratched the heck out of his face. His nails are cut now, BTW. I'm such a great mom, aren't I? Boricua questions my mothering. I don't know if he's serious or not but it still hurts my feelings. I'm doing my very best and I am going to have bad days like today, sometimes. So shoot me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are a great mom. When I have kids...I'd trust you with them anyday!