Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Here we are again! Let's count our many thanks!
Here are 3 of mine:

1. Music
2. Temples
3. laughter!

Next week is THANKSGIVING(already!!!!!!!aahhhhh). I will post 6 things!!
Who's doing something spectacular next Thursday?
As of today, we've got nothing planned. Yep, we might have a Turkeyless Thanksgiving.
BLACK FRIDAY is next week! Who's going shopping? I've never gone on Black Friday. David works allllll day that day. He works in retail...even though he fixes computers he still has to work all day..only because it's at a retail store. So retarded.

1 comments:

Emily Snow said...

I'm cooking the whole meal for our family and also taking over all the sides (in 8x8 pans) over to the family that helped us out tons when we first moved here. The wife is having her thyroid out on Tuesday. She may not even be home by Thanksgiving. Her husband is going to cook their turkey and I will take care of the rest! I figure even if they don't eat on Thanksgiving, the "leftovers" will be appreciated that weekend. I'm going to blog about it soon so I won't go on and on......