Sunday, November 18, 2007

What the H-E-double hockey sticks?

It's 2:00 a.m... can't sleep... have been screwing up my blog template for two hours.... took a sleep aid it's not working...eating a sugar cookie(I'll write more about that later...)...I'm too A.D.D when it comes to my page...the one I had up for a few days wasn't supposed to be so hard to read...the html code didn't do it's job...Boricua's gonna wake up and kill me...cuz I'm awake... I did the most idiotic thing today...I totally forgot my mandatory teacher meeting at Urbana Dance...my cell phone was off from previous church meetings... didn't get her call until 8:30 pm...it was over...I wanted to shoot myself in the foot...got wrapped up into my regular Sunday routine and totally forgot...I feel so stoooopid...I know she's mad...how can she not be? One of her employees absent mundanely forgot a MANDATORY MEETING...where is my brain these days? I've gotta figure out a way to make it up to her..I feel so darn tootin' bad. I usually don't forget those things...EVER...I'm having a hard time forgiving myself because I hate disappointing people..especially my bosses...I hope she understands my idiosyncrasy....ummmmm can't get the perfect sugar cookie...I need a recipe that holds it's shape in the over and not spread...mine were mutated circles...I don't have the sugar cookie thing down yet...my flavor is there but everything else fall very short...why isn't this sleep aid working?....Man, my feet are cold.....who knows how to make the best cut-out sugar cookies? they can't taste like cardboard either...'cuz the recipe I have is my mom's and they taste amazing...wanna know the secret?...a dash of nutmeg and butter...yep...but they're not for cut-out...help me!!!!..Boricua is gonna come out and father me...gotta go...until next time!!!!!!!!
xoxoxox

0 comments: