Monday, November 5, 2007

Time away

This weekend, Boricua stayed over night in Montgomery County, due to work. The kids and I had a FILLED weekend with stuff to do...without him. Let me tell you, it was so exhausting but so nice to have a break from him! When we finally saw each other after 36 hours, we were so happy to be in each other's arms. That was our first break from each other in over a year! I realized it was good for us. He was so happy to be home and see ME for once. I really am grateful for him. We just need to make a better effort to get out more and have free time. We get so stressed out and the claws come out!
I too realized how hard it is being a single parent... holy crap it's exhausting! I am home during the day with children but we stay home. It's a chore taking them out! Especially with all of the stuff we did. My gosh. I went to bed at 9:30 last night and slept like a baby. That's very rare for me.
I am very thankful for my kids and my husband.

0 comments: