Monday, November 5, 2007

PRODUCT MONDAY

It's that time again for Product Monday! I hope you guys are finding some of these products useful for you too!

Here are some more I enjoy:

Sierra Mist(Free) Cranberry Splash. I love it! It's refreshing, caffeine free and Calorie free! That's if you go with the 'free' kind. It still is good! Try it out!

Brach's Caramel Apple Candy Corn. Get it while you still can! I got a bag for .99 cents at Target! They taste like a Caramel Apple! I love them!

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. This mascara is inexpensive and it's amazing! You'll have lashes for days! It's not clumpy and really extends your natural lashes!

La Rosa's Ice Cream Canollis. You'll never guess where you find these heavenly treats.... Dollar Tree! These delectable desserts are so yummy. If you like canolli, you'll LOVE these! They are AMAZING! And only 1.00 each!

0 comments: