Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ABC's of THANKS

ABC's of thanks.
a: Air. So we can live and breath
b: B_____. My baby boy. He has such a sweet spirit
c: Cold Stone Creamery! Awwwww...I'm addicted to that place.
d: DANCING. Or I'd be talentless
e: Eternity. Life doesn't end after this life.
f: Family and Friends
g: Giggling. My daily staple!
h: Home!
i: Intellect
j: JESUS CHRIST. My ultimate exemplar
k: Kids. They make your days worth living.
l: LOVE. The greatest and most powerful emotion.
m: Money...even though I have NONE right now and seem to never have enough! It wont always be like this though... AND my MEMA.
n: Naproxen Sodium. DEFINITELY. The only stuff that takes my back pain away.
o: Ovens. So I can bake! My second favorite hobby!
p: Prayer. I need to do more of.
q: Queso dip. The best stuff on the planet.
r: Randy Steele. My dad. For teaching me the importance of education and thinking rationally...even though I'm irrational at times.
s: SLEEPing. It's my favorite thing to do and Scriptures...I need to read more of...
t: Temples. Best place on Earth.
u: unconditional love. Love others. No matter what.
v: Vacations and vacuums!
w: Water. We need it to survive!
x: X____(my oldest son). He brings so much joy into my life.
y: Yves Saint Laurent. One of my favorite designers.
z: Zoloft...hahahahahahaha.

0 comments: