Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Survey!

*Cut and paste! Pass it along! Christmas is always fun!*
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog...hands down!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? We has designated spots! haha
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? WHITE!!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I gotta get one...
5. When do you put up your decorations? I did half of my decor 2 days after Thanksgiving!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Puerto Rican style rice and Ham. It's so delicious. You don't even know!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Grand kid Christmas parties at my grandparents house, singing songs in the car and going to Mema's on Christmas and watching A Christmas Story.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I just grew out of it. That simple.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? My kids open one gift!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?Of course. Silver, gold, Burgundy and mauve..with a splash of blue..white lights
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I like the silent, powdery snowfall but hate the icy roads and the cold!
12. Can you ice skate?I am okay at it. It makes me nervous to do because of the blades.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I've had many wonderful gifts.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? My family!!!!!!!!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?Too many to choose from. All of the cookies I guess!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve Dinner and a sparkling cider cheers!
17. What tops your tree?I don't have a tree topper yet but I plan for a big fat ribbon bow with ribbon streaming down.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving is the BEST but receiving is fun too..hehe
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "...Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...but the very next day...you gave it away..." ~George Michael.
20. Candy Canes? Fun flavored ones!
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? It's VERY commercialized. You've gotta feel and keep the true spirit if Christmas! If not, you won't enjoy it.

0 comments: