Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Being Broke saga pt. 2

My dearest, close friend sent us 60.00 dollars for diapers and a little food. My other friend sent us some diapers for Xander. Bless their hearts. I have very good friends. I love them so much . They will be blessed. I gotta do something special for them.

So... we got into a deep hole and it'll take a little while to get back into the groove of things. I might need to find extra work or Boricua will. Especially with the Holidays coming up... We may not even have a Christmas. I honestly don't know how we'll do it.

We'll see what comes through for us. I have a hard time dealing with money issues! I get really discouraged and down. Then I start getting bitter. I shouldn't do that.

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Wish I could invite you over for Christmas Dinner!

jlk said...

Good luck. Having been there ourselves, I know how hard and stressful this is.

jlk said...

ps -- have you talked to the bishop? There is help available, especially with diapers and food.