Saturday, October 20, 2007

WALMART

So we made our annual trip to the Super Walmart to stock up on baby food. Have I told you how much I hate that place? Grrrr
It was so crowded last night and people were being so inconsiderate. What do you expect from a huge store for consumers to save a few bucks? Gash dang!
First off, there was this guy who walked passed me and said, WHOA!! How many kids ya got there? TEN?" I smiled back and condescendingly said, " NOPE! Just two! There's not that many!" I really wanted to say, "Shut up! Why do you care?" I don't understand why people have to have so many opinions, especially negative ones about others.
Then we decided to do self checkout. Well, big mistake! There was something wrong with the scanner and I had to scan my 20 jars of baby food about 3 or 4 times times each! This freaking guy, who was buying a pizza and peanut butter cups, must have been in a BIG hurry! He was literally 10 inches away from me, whispering in my ear, telling me how to scan my items! He was doing the sighs and all. I wanted to tell him, " Back UP buddy! What is your hurry? You can go home and eat your pizza soon enough!" But I decided to keep my mouth shut since my kids were with me. Jeez guy, I sure hope your Reese's peanut butter cups and pizza were tasty! Tasty enough to be on top of the person ahead of you!
I dislike that place.

0 comments: