Sunday, October 28, 2007

Spectacular Sunday

We all went to church, EARLY! That's a first. I am glad we did. It was a great meeting.
WE had yummy Sunday dinner cooked by yours truly.
We had the same menu as last Sunday. But instead of rolls, we had honey butter biscuits.
I friggin' fell asleep at 7:00 pm, as we were watching The History Channel about Nostradamus, The Mayans and Edgar Cacye. They predicted the future and I guess the World's going to end in 2012...we'll have to see won't we. That means I can't have another child! WHAT?!
It was pretty interesting but it kind of freaked me out. You know, the way the producers portrayed the show, with creepy, suspenseful music and talking about all of these calamities. Then again, you just can't let those things get to you.
What do you think?

0 comments: