Sunday, October 21, 2007

I made cake today

This pic doesn't give it much justice.

It's the crazy Sunday cake! The cake batter was dyed a juicy green and the frosting is a cream cheese butter that is vibrant purple! And heck, why not add some sprinkles and magenta drizzle? I love Sundays.
I played hookie from church today... AGAIN. I'm simply too lazy to get ready. My face is shedding it's first layer of skin and I don't feel like dealing with the whole makeup thing. Boricua and Prince are going. They are so good! I'll stay here with Wise. We'll take a Sunday nap in our messy house. IT IS A MESS and I'm too lazy to clean it up. Waking up early to go work on a solo hasn't help my contribution to being lazy today. I'm really wanting my student to execute this solo and make a great impression not only for her but for me. Cross your fingers!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

I made truffles! Yum! But I bet cake would be better for me! But I don't love cake. :P