Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stranger Than Fiction...

So I just got done watching that movie for the first time. I really enjoyed it! Boricua thought it was too predictable but it kept me guessing! I guess I'm not as 'brilliant' as him. Did ya notice a bit of sarcasm? (Excuse me while I rub my face. It's heeling from my burning it. It's tight, itchy and dry! So annoying!)
I thought the characters were portrayed wonderfully. I really liked Helen, the baker. It's Helen, right? Played by Maggie G. She's a free spirit and loves to bake! I thought she was so entertaining just because of her witt and organic nature. It left me thinking... and those are the movies I truely enjoy watching.
It left me feeling at void for my dad, Einstein. He is an English Lit major and I thought about him the whole time. He has an immense love for literature and reading. He loves witty characters and interesting plots. I left feeling, I wished he was sitting next to me, enjoying the entertainment. I miss him. I'd like to hear what he'd have to say about the movie. This isn't just about a movie, you know. We have an estranged relationship and I'm feeling that reality. It doesn't feel good. I hope my dad comes back into my life actively and we can put our opinions aside. He's my Einstein!
Did you like that movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie too. I watched it twice!!

dust and kam said...

I really like that movie! We own it and watch it often!