Monday, October 29, 2007

HELP!!! Don't look if easily offended!


I have my very first COLD SORE EVER! I officially have the Herpes Virus. Ewwww. Good thing it's the Type 1 kind or I'd be in some serious trouble!
It hurts so bad. My lymphnodes are swollen. My gums hurt. My throat hurts. My lip is very swollen. It's pretty disgusting. Does anyone have OTC remedies? I don't want this to spread!
I'm freaking out becasue I've NEVER had one before!!!
I was up all night reading about it online. I think I know how I got it! I went to the tanning salon 2 times this past week and burnt my face adn lips to a crisp. Sunburns can bring these annoying, open sores on. My Immune System hasn't been too strong lately either.
It's so icky, icky, poo-poo. I don't even want to go teach dance because I'm so self conscience!
Any remedies people? It sucks!
I've got The HERPS!

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

OUCH! I have never had a cold sore before! And I am pretty sure I want to keep it that way.

Good Luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Stick your finger in your butt, then spread around lips like you are applying lip balm. Seriously it's disgusting but there's some kind of active ingredient or something that will make it go away in 1-2 days. Also it alleviates the pain associated.