Thursday, October 25, 2007

Busy lovin'

Thursdays are incredibly busy for me. Luckily, Boricua has Thursdays off because Mater is with us that day. Boricua runs around, like a mad man, doing laundry, taking care of bills and watching Court TV(tehe). He seems to be ornery on Thursdays. So guess what I did today? I decided to be soooo nice and sweet! I had Mater draw him a 'pretty' picture and give it to him. I offered to make him lunch... I know, what a shock! I took care of the kids in the morning so he could sleep in a little bit longer and never snapped back at him. I'm serious when I say I'm going to make the effort! Well, he calmed down eventually and there was a better spirit in this home! It really works y'all. If you focus on what you, as an individual can do, to make a better home, the other will want to make that effort too. Love conquers all. No one can argue back when you reach out! And guess what, I feel better about today.
Let's just hope tomorrow will be better...and I'll be able to teach my preschool classes! My Windapants(my sweet friend, who watches my boys when I go to the preschool) is sick! Get well Windapants.
And get well too.
peace
joy
love

0 comments: