Friday, October 19, 2007

How could I forget?


WOW! I am a BAD Stepmother! I totally forgot to mention my stepson, Mater! How could I forget our lil' Mater? He's too much to pass by!

Mater is 4 1/2 and goes to Preschool 3 times a week! He lives with his mom & grandma. He comes over every other weekend and every Thursday. His mommy is having another baby BOY in January. He is very excited! He has ALL BROTHERS! We all wish for a sister someday! Hopefully a Boricua sissy but NOT FOR A LONG TIME!!

Mater has had a pretty interesting upbringing. Definately not traditional. He comes from a broken home. Mom and Dad where never in a relationship. He is such a spunky lil' guy and we love him very much! Prince thinks he is the coolest person ever! They run around the house in circles and pull all of the toys out of the closet... yes closet... I am a depriving mother. Mater is so friendly and just loves anyone and everyone. He loves going to church. He enjoys primary! I hope he will overcome statistics and grow up to be an outstanding young man!

0 comments: