Saturday, October 20, 2007

POTTY TRAINING!


HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Prince is the most stubborn kid when it comes to potty training! He will not do it! We've tried and tried! Does anyone have the magic trick to master potty training?


He knows how to take his 'Diegos'(easy up diapers) on and off. He knows when he has to go potty. We ask him every 20 minutes and even take the potty seat to the front room. He flat out refuses! I suggest he put on his Nemo big boy pants but still refuses. I've tried bribery with candy or toys... I know I'm such a great mother! I've even let him run around with no diaper on and he'll just pee all over himself! I made him clean up his pee and he thought it was fun! Seriously, I'm at my wits end! And forget about crapping in the potty! He loves lettin' his load off in his Diegos! Ugh.

What should I do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute how you have nicknames for everyone in your family!!!

dust and kam said...

Good Luck with that! I with I had some advice for you.. but I am lacking in the potty training advice department.