Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a CRAZY DAY...

Where do I begin? Today was too much for me. Too much. I don't have a very high stress threshold. I can only handle a few things at a time.
First off, my kids have been holy terrors. Anything they touch, they ruin, or get sticky, crumby, spitty, and so on. This place is clean for a max of 25 minutes. Prince is so defiant lately. He's trying to play head games with us and it's so frustrating! I know it's pretty normal for his age but I am not very tolerant of it. Wise is all over the place and into everything! He's not a brat, YET but just a big mess maker! I feel I can't get anything done. It's so irritating.
I am trying to get this insurance thing settled and was on the phone with our agent and our bank. I had to fax info, while the boys were grabbing the printer, pressing buttons, climbing on the computer desk, tearing dad's PC World Magazines and spreading them all over the floor, screaming and pulling at my leg. I then check the time and noticed I needed to go so solo rehearsal in a half hour! I threw the kids in the shower with me. They were fussing, of course. I was running up and down the stairs to the laundry room, trying to get a few loads done(We had so much dirty laundry, that it was stinking up our place. I know, pretty disgusting). The boys were going crazy and wouldn't let me get them dressed. I packed their diaper bag and arrived at the studio 10 minutes late. Luckily, Wise slept the whole rehearsal.
Now, we had to run to the store and pick up some more detergent. The store wasn't so bad but hauling them around it exerting.
We came home to our complete disaster we call our home. I don't know about you,but I CANNOT relax and feel good in a messy house. I am overwhelmed and frustrated! I HAD to get the boys down for a nap. It was getting late and they had to go to the studio with me. Prince had his usual meltdown after being woken up. We threw a fit when we had to go again. On top of that, he pooped his pants and wise wanted to breastfeed. At this point, I am so overwhelmed, I am on the verge a tears. I just stopped everything and told Prince we needed to say a family prayer. Things calmed down a bit afterwards.
Thank goodness the boys were good at the studio and they had alot of women playing with them. We tried to catch the MARC train that comes by around 7:55 pm off East St. We Barely missed it. Prince is obsessed with trains. OBSESSED. So, we went and got some coldstone instead.
All was well after a CRAZY DAY.
P.S~ still haven't gotten around to taking pics of our new car! We've been very BUSY!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

What a crazy day for you!! I am glad that you made it through!

(I get stressed easy too and suddenly feel like my head is going to explode!! You aren't a wimp! You have a lot on your plate!! And I TOTALLY understand about trying to relax in a messy house!)

Hope you have a better day tomorrow! Well at least a little less stressful!