Friday, January 18, 2008

I wish I had a maid

Who could clean my place right now. It's a disaster. I'm too overwhelmed with it and don't know where to start. It's the worst I've seen it and I like having a clean home. Prince has been so naughty lately and He's eaten nothing but sugar today. Yah, that should contribute to his bad behavior. I'm such a great mom...
We have MOUNTAINS of dirty laundry. It's ridiculous. We have coin laundry, so I can't do it until we get a ton of quarters...Boricua works until late tonight and tomorrow night. I work tomorrow morning. When is it going to get done? (BIG SIGH)
I've got crumb and crap all over the floor. The kids need a bath. I haven't got the enthusiasm to get this going. I have no choice in 5 minutes. My computer time is almost up!
With everything that's going on, I feel so overwhelmed right now. I know Boricua does too but he wont say anything.
It could be allot worse and I'm grateful it isn't. I'm just super peeved about my messy house!!!!!
Boricua told me last night, he'd wake up early and clean the house for me...well he did..but only the dishes and the counter tops. The kitchen floor was still filthy and there was a few garbage bags that needed to be taken out. So, the place pretty much looked the same! A big mess! At least I don't have to worry about the dishes! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sArAh! i can relate...our washer and dryer are not hooked up and have not been in over a week because of re doing the floors. we have an astronomical amount of laundry to do....it's in piles in my room! ugh!

Emily Snow said...

I can also relate but honestly don't have a good excuse...it seems like I can have the place spotless and within 24 hours it looks like a bomb hit it...only it hasn't been spotless in a while!