Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you Thursday

  • Thank you Merilee Brown Boyack for your book. It's helped me to realize what I need to do as a wife! And so far..it's WORKING!!!! YAY!
  • Thank you to all of my friends who support and help me out in times of need!
  • Thank you internet, for meeting me new friends that are so great!
  • Thank you Boricua, for being the affectionate man that you are and telling me I'm beautiful every single day...no matter what! Oh, and thanks for doing the dishes.
  • Thanks Camille for our late night talk sessions and letting me borrow TWILIGHT. I need to see what the hype is all about with that darn book!
  • Thanks for the recipes you lovely ladies have sent me!

THANK YOU!!! Keep the comments alive!

1 comments:

jlk said...

You will love Twilight. Love. It.

Hope you have a good day, even though it's gloomy...