Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nope...

Still haven't the the van of our dreams. They should pay the bank sometime this week. I hope they do soon cuz we're going to NYC in a week! We could drive the rental up there but our coverage would be over while we're still up there. So, we have to scurry for some wheels these next few days! Gosh, I hate doing this like this! It's such a hassle!
We are in MUCH need of a vacation. I hope we'll be able to relax and enjoy ourselves. It's non-stop in the V household. Let me tell you. Still haven't gotten to that laundry yet...it's obscene!

We didn't make it to church today and I felt bad. Boricua's lame work scheduled him to go in today. I had another one of my HORRIBLE migraines. They're just getting WORSE! I tried Imitrex today and it helped but it made my limbs feel cold and kind of numb. Is it supposed to feel like that? I was a physical mess today. I'm so over these spats of severe head and body pain. I mentioned Boricua for a Priesthood blessing but I'm not sure if he let's it go in one ear and out the other or not. I think it'd be beneficial.
I want my pain to be more manageable but I am not getting on some kind of strict diet. Noway. I enjoy food too much and I've been there, done that! And it resulted with a bad case of Bulimia Nervosa! I'm not gonna go down that road again!
I really need a good massage. A Fibromyalgia treatment massage. A chiropractor would be great too. My neck is so whacked.
I had to (Well, I CHOSE TO) break the Sabbath today. I've got guilt lingering over my head. I don't like doing it but I did. I first had to do my duo rehearsal. Sunday is the only day we can do them. We're probably going to do one more on Sunday and that's it! HOORAY! On my way there, I really wanted a drink. My house was scotch out of Diet Coke and I was having withdrawals. Imitrex made my mouth so flipping dry. I needed something and water wasn't going to do it for me. YES, Diet Coke hit that spot!
Second, I was craving a slice of cake. So I bought one. I just ate it and it was delicious. Third, we had no Diet Coke(STILL) in the house, no juice, no milk and no Pediasure drinks for Wise(THANKS EMILY~he really likes them!) He'll only drink those. He HATES formula. Momma can't give him the boob 24/7. He would too. So I went to the store...shame on me. It's very rare I do this too. I usually never go out on Sunday. Only to church, that is.
Welp, I better go repent now.
Hope all is well! It's as good as it can get here!

0 comments: