Saturday, January 12, 2008

GREAT local cakes

One of my student's mother decorates cakes and I just had to post of of the pictures! She does a really good job! I was impressed. She told me she just does it for fun for her family, neighbors and friends! I think she needs to go into business! She sure sold me! Hey! We could swap! I teach her daughter dance and she makes me cakes! She had plenty other photos but I couldn't post all 101 of them! If you're interested, let me know. I'm sure she'd be happy to do it and there's no way I'd let her get away making them "just for fun" (That's exactly what she told me). She lives in Urbana. Applause to you Kathy!











2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Those cakes are awesome!

dust and kam said...

Those are such fun cakes! I want to try making something like that.... but well.... it might be a few years! :D