Monday, January 7, 2008

A re-cap

I figured I'd cover every thing's that going on in 'Soosie Land'.

  • Wise took his first steps. He's walked about 6 steps forward by himself, so far. And he's not even 10 months old yet.
  • My schedule is still crazy. It wears me totally out. I feel sick by the weekend.
  • We want to move by October.
  • I'm on the verge of separating from Boricua. We're working on not letting that happen.
  • I'm still getting chronic migraines. It's debilitating.
  • I haven't lost a considerable amount of weight because I love the bad food too much. But I'm toning up. Thanks to my dance classes.
  • The family I used to nanny for is giving us they're old car! We just need to get the radiator hose replaced. That's pretty exciting!
  • I chopped all of my hair off for the new year.
  • We're taking vacation time at the end of this month. Hopefully that'll benefit my marriage! I cannot wait! A break finally!
  • I only have one month left of breastfeeding! YAY! Well, let's hope Wise will successfully wean!
  • Bring on the SPRING! I'm ready! I love the Spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh a vacation! where to? let me know if you need any ideas.

Emily Snow said...

This is a new template, right? I like it!

dust and kam said...

BTW: I just got your box of goodies! Thank you so much! They were great! Dustyn loved the Mexican Wedding Cookies! YUM! Your the best! :)

Emily Snow said...

Where to you guys want to move to?