Monday, December 31, 2007

REsolutions...


Those DARN NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!

I like setting goals better!

Some of mine are:


  • Daily Scripture study. I want to finish the B of M at least once and read all of the Gospels in the New Testament.

  • Prayers morning, noon and night.

  • Read more with my children.

  • Work on not yelling.

  • A happier and more communicable marriage.

  • Be supportive of Boricua's ideas.

  • My impulsivity

  • Patience!

  • LOOS TEN POUNDS and I'll be as happy as a kid in a candy store.

  • Watch my sugars.

  • Try to go to bed earlier.

  • Keep a day planner and work on my time management!

  • I WILL take at least 2 vacations.

  • I WILL attend the temple at least once a month

  • I WILL have and arrange dates for Boricua and I. We need to enjoy each other and our marriage more. We never did this year(OR, LAST YEAR, I should say...) and all we did was argue!

  • SAVE, SAVE, SAVE! So we can buy our home and move!!!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

You have some good goals!! I need to make some goals too!