Monday, December 24, 2007

His


YAY for Christmas EVE!
We each opened one small gift...except for me of course. I usually never open gifts for me.
It is BRAXTON'S first Christmas! Isn't he a gem?
We had a wonderful feast and reflected on 2007.
It's been a rough year!
I am going to lay by my tree and read LUKE~ in the bible.
Reflect on my own about Christ Birth... too bad I don't have anyone to share this with!
Boricua pooped out on me and went to bed. I'm really not happy about it. I had this expectation of us staying up late, cuddling by the tree, watching a Christmas movie and talking. But NOPE!
He hit the sack before 11 pm. I got mad and we haven't spoken since. So, Chritsmas is getting started on a sour note.
I swear. Us two. Always bickering about something...
JEEZE.
Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas BFF! Let me know what Xander's reaction was to his train rug!

dust and kam said...

Merry Christmas Sarah! Hope you have a great day!