Friday, December 14, 2007

THE 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATE!!!!!
Well, some of you know what I'm doing for *REWARDS* if you comment. Ask me if you don't know. My great Friend, Kamie, gave me a grand suggestion for my *100TH POST*! I will do 'ONE HUNDRED RANDOM FACTS OF SARAH'. Here it goes!
  1. I have alot of freckles and moles
  2. I'm 5 foot 5.
  3. I was born in the house I grew up in.
  4. I was on the cover of The Salt Lake Tribune when I was 6 months old.
  5. I was crowned Jr. Miss Dance/Drill Utah 1996 in the Amateur division.
  6. I performed with BALLET WEST in THE NUTCRACKER 1993,1995 and 1996. Yes, you audition against 1000Nd's of other hopefuls to get in the show! It was an honor. Especially at such a young age.
  7. I was an NBA Utah Jazz Dancer in 2001 and very shorty given the boot for too much sex appeal! NO JOKE!
  8. My favorite song when I was 4 was FOOTLOOSE.
  9. My Dad was hit by a car when I was 4. He was almost paralyzed!
  10. My mom took me to her dance classes at The U of U for hours on end. I'd watch all of the ballerinas!
  11. I had Bulimia Nervosa when I was 19 and 20. It almost killed me.
  12. The thinnest I've ever been is a size ZERO with a 23 inch waist.
  13. My eyes are light brown.
  14. My front tooth on the right is a little crooked.
  15. My first kiss was in 8Th grade.
  16. I've had 3 serious boyfriends but have dated hundreds!
  17. I skidded my bum across the driveway when I was 3 to dry my swimsuit off. Little did I know, I took the first two layers of my skin to go with it!
  18. I have Fibromyalgia. I deal with Chronic pain and fatigue on a regular basis.
  19. I have Irritable Bowel.
  20. My favorite Color is Purple
  21. My second is Pink
  22. I love Thai Food
  23. My second best is Mexican
  24. ColdStone Creamery is my FAVORITE PLACE to go
  25. If I had the sources, I'd be addicted to shopping.
  26. I haven't had my natural hair color since I was 14.
  27. My belly button is herniated from babies.
  28. My dress size is a 3/4.
  29. My favorite drink is DIET COKE.
  30. Laughing is my favorite verb.
  31. I love kids.
  32. I have a few stretch marks on my hips.
  33. My favorite cartoon when I was little was Alvin and The Chipmunks.
  34. I watched Power Rangers every morning in 5Th grade.
  35. I've never broken a major bone.
  36. I've never had stitches. Not even from childbirth!
  37. My house is a mess 65% of the time.
  38. I love Reality TV.
  39. I love Gay people! They are a riot!
  40. I love Fashion. REAL FASHION. Not the trends.
  41. I don't know how to sew and NEED to learn.
  42. Majority of the colors in my house is; Sage Green, tan and Purple.
  43. I haven't seen my little brother since 2005.
  44. My older brother lives in Korea.
  45. One of my cousin's lives in Indonesia...or he used to...
  46. I've never left the USA. :(
  47. My dream was to always live in SPAIN. Ever since I was 11 years old...
  48. I wanted to be a Professional dancer/choreographer.
  49. I've never been on a cruise. :(
  50. A majority of my ancestors are from England...but we have 'ethnic features'.
  51. My niece is a Mulatto. She modeled for Kiddie Kandids.
  52. My mom is my BFF.
  53. My other BFF is half Filipino.
  54. I used to party alot.
  55. I calmed down when I was 20.
  56. I need daily naps.
  57. I was awarded 'Most Fashionable' is 2ND grade.
  58. I entered a Reflections contest in 2ND grade and drew a picture of a mansion. The Theme was; " I have a dream to..." Mine was to live in a Mansion. It had big pillared columns in the front and double doors.
  59. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Watson. My 5Th grade teacher.
  60. I was a VERY creative child. I'd make barbie homes and furniture out of household items.
  61. I'm not good with Algebra.
  62. I'm not good at Problem Solving.
  63. I have fine hair.
  64. I had a pen pal who was a trucker.
  65. I liked teasing my dad when I was little.
  66. I've always loved the LDS Church.
  67. I got pregnant before I was married. oh no.
  68. I love The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air.
  69. My dad and I watched a Tree Grows in Brooklyn when I was 10 and we both cried.
  70. I also cried from The Land Before Time.
  71. I love to bake.
  72. I sold homemade mini bread loaves in 7Th grade for 50 cents each. I would stay up all night baking them. They became in such high demand, I shut down!
  73. I ran over a little girl in my drive way. Her Femur snapped.
  74. I've gotten in 5 car accidents.
  75. I danced for Polyesters Night Club when I was 19. No, you guys, it was NOT a strip joint!!!
  76. I wrote Jonathan Taylor Thomas a letter, telling him to not Chase Waterfalls. He needed to stick to the rivers and lakes that he's used to! LOL. I was 11.
  77. I was bucked off of a horse.
  78. I've never done any illegal drugs.
  79. I love Sushi
  80. I love men with dark hair.
  81. I love Lucy. I really do.
  82. I'm not an animal lover.
  83. I don't have my college degree yet.
  84. I peed my pants in school when I was 12!
  85. I went to school 2-3 times a week in 10 and 11Th grade.
  86. I never graduated from Seminary.
  87. I had an older boyfriend throughout high school, who was emotionally abusive.
  88. I had to take Driver's ED 2 times. I missed too many classes the first time.
  89. I'm terrified of swimming with fish! EEEEKK!
  90. I love to be the life of the Party.
  91. I had a concussion when I was 5 from falling off a bike.
  92. I wrote bad words about someone on our neighborhood sidewalk and had to scrub it off soap and water until it came off...it was written with a Sharpie.
  93. I had a baby doll when I was little, who slept next to me at night.
  94. I miss wearing Victoria's Secret Underwear.
  95. I drank 64 ounces of Pepsi a day when I was 15.
  96. I was tested for 'Gifted and Talented' in 5Th grade. I didn't pass.
  97. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA.
  98. I played the Violin for 5 years.
  99. I had the 13 Articles of Faith memorized by the time I was 10 years old.
  100. My Guilty Pleasure is 'Sex and The City'. I can't wait for the movie to come out

WHEW!! Happy 100!! Be the first to comment and you get a PRIZE!

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

I LOVE IT SARAH!

I am so glad that you decided to list 100 things!

Linda said...

What a cool idea. Love Ya.

Emily Snow said...

Very fun to learn more about you.