Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's been awhile...

I haven't written anything in a few days!
I have been so busy with FAMILY!!! YES~ FAMILY!
For once!
The dance studios closed Wednesday and Thursday. I didn't have to work.
All of us went to the Gettysburg Outlets on Thursday. Yes, all of us... Boricua, Wise, Prince, Mater and ME! Th first day all of us have spent together in months. We spent 6 hours up there! We'd go into the stores for awhile, warm up and walk out in the COLD! It was freezing that evening. We have most of our shopping finished! Hooray! We had a lot of fun. Since Mater was with us, anything we bought for him, we told him it was for 'my nephew, Bridger' in Utah.
...I don't have a nephew! He bought it!
The kids were pretty good! Not much complaining. I think we were all just very happy to be together!

1 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Getting away for the day is sometimes the best medicine for a rut! I'm glad you guys could get out!