Monday, December 3, 2007

A regular day

'A regular Day of Soosie'
Wake up at 8. The boys come and wake me. They need breakfast. They make a mess. I clean all day after them. I bathe and dress them. I get on the computer but am up and down due to the demands of two children. They make more messes! I clean up after them.I get ready to go teach. Boricua comes home around 4. He's mad cuz I didn't cook him dinner. I say ,"Tuff!" I leave without having much time to talk to him. The kids make a huge mess while I'm gone.I come home between 8 and 9. The kids aren't in bed yet. They're running around. I get them ready for bed and spend a little time with them. We have family prayer.I finally get something to eat. Boricua goes to bed. We've spent no time together. It makes us cranky. We give the jovial kiss and 'love yous'. Nothing sincere. I pick up the house. I might take a shower. Seeing's how I just danced,sweated and look purdy deee-sgustung.I turn on the TV and watch my shows. I'll hop online for a minute. Take my sleep aid...fall asleep on the couch....Wise wakes up.....wakes up again....and again...then I start all over the next day!Does that sound awesome?Well, it's killing me. Us. There still is the brief moments of enjoyment. But having no money sucks buckets.

3 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Our days aren't exactly the same...but they are oh, so close! I can totally relate, believe me!

Anonymous said...

aww Sarah. Here's a positive for you to think about - many parents have to ship their kids off to daycare 9 and 10 hours a day....at least you are watching your kids grow up. I have no clue what Dave and I will do when we have a kid. We leave the house at 6am and don't get home until 930pm. That is a long ass day!!!!!!!!! I hope you feel better.

jlk said...

Being a mom doesn't seem fun on paper, does it? One thing I've started doing is making dinner while Patch naps. It seems early in the afternoon to do it, but I always run out of time later in the day. My hubby loves dinner made when he gets home. Such a simple thing to make him happy, you know?