Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One week to go!

We have one more week until Christmas! And I'm not done with shopping YET! I'm getting there! The shopping isn't what I'm worried about! It's THE COOKING!!!

I still need to make all of my cookies for my students and the plates I'll be passing out to friends. I've flipped back and forth on what I'm going to bake. I will also be sending goodies to Kamie, who won for my 100th post! Here's what I';m going to make and I'm sticking to it!

  • Chocolate chip cookies dipped in cherry chocolate.
  • Mexican Wedding Cookies
  • Chocolate dipped pretzel rods.
  • Fudge (maybe)

That's it! They're all so easy for me and yummy. Hooray for Kamie! lol

I am cooking Christmas Eve dinner as well. My sister-in-law and her kids will come over and I haven't got the slightest idea on what to cook! Especially the meat part. Anyone can help me? That'd be so great! Thanks!

Count down your days! hohoho

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

YUM!!! I am so excited!! Do you like pistachios? I made some pistachio brittle/toffee. I should send you some! It is so good!

I am so excited for Christmas! I can't believe it is already here! WOW! And no... I'm not ready!

Christmas Eve dinner... hmm.... do any of you like seafood? We usually have shrimp and crab for Christmas Eve. And a bunch of other finger foods. And maybe some rosemary potatoes, Bacon almond green beans, creamed corn, Spinach, blue cheese, grape, pistachio salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. Then mabye a Chocolate Cream Pie, some Ginger Snaps and Wassil? Hmm... What do you like? I can come up with more ideas. . . :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh i am so excited to get a plate of cookies from you...yummm!!! you are the best.

ps - you know id comment more but it's blocked at work :(