Thursday, May 1, 2008

MEAL FOR 4-30-08

KEPING UPDATED ON MY DIET!!! Whoever wants to support or join, feel free! It's getting easier and easier every day! Here we go!

  • Breakfast~ one small bowl of instant oatmeal (Apples and cinnamon) no butter, milk or sugar.
  • snack~ 5(yes 5, I counted) of tortilla chips w/ pinapple salsa. No, not alot of it.
  • Lunch ~ one bowl of Progresso garden vegetable soup. (it's AWESOME! 90 cals and NO FAT for 1 cup! Plus all of the properties from the veggies!)
  • snack~ half of an apple w/ little less of a Tbs of peanut butter
  • Dinner~ grilled chicken sandwich, no mayo, no dressing. Only lettuce and tomato. One small baked potato w/ a pinch of salt and a Tbs of lowfat sour cream.
  • Dessert/snack~ 1 cup of NONFAT and SUGAR FREE Sweet Cream ice cream with blueberries and a sprinkle of graham cracker. It's YUMMY, BTW.
  • Then I had 1/2 cup of my remaining garen veggie soup cuz I was still hungry. But it was only 45 calories and no fat!

There ya have it! BURN BABY BURRRRRRN!! My clothes are already feeling a ltitle looser! I feel my body BURNING AT RESTING RATE!! It's awesome.

0 comments: