Tuesday, May 20, 2008

HIVES

PRINCE had an allergic reaction to Amoxicillin today and broke out in HIVES all over his body. Of course I freaked out because Hives is the first sign of somebody who can go into Analphylactic shock! I took him to the ER and we switched meds. But guess what....he started breaking out in HIVES again tonight!!!!I'm ready to lose it! He's taken Antibiotics twice before and never reacted to them! What the heck is going on??? Does anyone have any similar experiences? This is his first time ever having Hives and they break out after he's given his antibiotics. I'm gonna pull all of my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's now on Azithromycan(spell? I'm too lazy to check) and the hives are back. We have him on Benedryl and parental observation. We may have to take another trip to the ER!

Seriously....

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

Man Sarah! What a month for you! I hope Prince is feeling better soon . . . and before you pull your hair out!

Love ya!

My thoughts and prayers are with YOU and your sweet family!