Monday, May 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

YES, THIS IS ME!Yes, that's me again.


This is how my birthday is going thus far...
We all have the FLU....even me! Yes, two weeks from just having Strep Throat. Now I have the FLU. So does Boricua and Prince. Wise is on Antibiotics for an Ear Infection and Conjunctivitis, aka, PINK EYE. Prince has PINK EYE now. He's been running a 102 degree fever since yesterday and the lil buger wont let me give him Motrin or Tylenol. His cough sounds a little better today. Yesterday, it sounded like Croup. He was a barking seal.We've been disinfecting our home because it's VERY needed... Lo and behold, Wise decides to have diarrhea this morning all over in his crib(Antibiotics give him the Runs). So, I had to rip off all of the sheets, bumper pad and his pillow to wash...with the other 15+ loads we need to wash.Luckily, Wise is feeling better but is exploding out of his other end,I haven't showered for 2 days. I know, gross! I've been dragging along with this stupid Virus that's making me feel so yucky. I've got the achy body, sore throat, cough, headache and low grade fever thing going on. It's definitely not Strep Throat! I just had that and I was DEATH, with that garbage. Boricua is working and I'm here, sick, with two sick kids, a messy house that I'm trying to keep picked up the very best...but I still have that annoying broken foot that has been aching terribly lately. I can barely bare any weight on it now. I've digressed a little bit with my foot.Nobody in my family has called me today yet. I have to go to work and I don't want to for two reasons; I'm sick and it's my birthday. I'd rather spend it another way.All in all, it's been super duper ooper crappy.What a way to ring in my Quarter of a Century mark!BLEEEEHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sometimes life hands you sour lemons.... and it is NOW!!!!

1 comments:

jlk said...

I hope your birthday ended better than it started. For the boys -- try chewable tylenol/motrin, or the kind that comes in strips. Flower hates medicine, but doesn't seem to mind that kind.