Wednesday, April 30, 2008

UPDATE FOR THE YEAR

OKAY, so here's a rundown with what's been going on since January. Last time I did an update was then and now's the time to do it again! Here we go!

  • Okay okay okay...we all know I broke my foot on April Fools day. I'll be going to the Dr today to see what my next month of torture will be like.
  • Wise turned one and he is only 18 lbs. He eats like a horse too. He's just a little guy!
  • Prince turned three and he is going through a very difficult phase. He'll start dance classes and preschool soon!
  • FOR THE RECORD~ my marriage is GREAT. I read my older posts and eek...I lead it on to think we had a horrible marriage! We don't! Just some rough spots! We're doing fine fine fine. My husband is a cool dude.
  • Boricua got a promotion at work and received a 20% raise. Its just what we needed...but when you think about it...it's not a really a raise because he's spending so much more on gas to get to work! ARGH!
  • We're planning for a major move this Fall. We'll be starting all over again.
  • Boricua totaled our car and we got the minivan of our dreams...haha.
  • I made a brief trip out to Utah for my nana's funeral and visited with family. Alot of the family saw Wise for th first time!
  • We donated bone marrow and it was quite an experience...we'll be doing it again!
  • WE took a trip up to New York City and stayed with my cousin. It was great.
  • We were given an old mercerdez Benz, of the family I nannied for. We're still trying to get it all fixed and running. There's no major problems. It's the car I drove when I lived with the family.
  • Boricua and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary over sushi.
  • Boricua also had his Golden Birthday this year. He turned 26 on the 26Th of January. I know, we're still so young!
  • Mater-tomater has spent alot more time with us and he now a new baby brother on his mom's side. He has all brothers!
  • I am officially on a meal plan set up specifically for my needs. I'm on day two and already feel a difference. SUPPORT ME! lol.

That's it, so far. Nothing to spectacular! Just living life!

0 comments: