Thursday, May 1, 2008

Meal for 5-01-08

Okay, here we go, however wants to join or follow along!Just so you know, I am ON A MEAL PLAN with a professional TRAINER.PEREFECTIMAGE4LIFE.COMIt's on the go, so I can pick and choose..It's becoming fun! Burn baby burn!
Breakfast~ one cooked egg and a tortilla w/ a Tbs sprinkle of lowfat cheese(310 cals)
Snack~ oops, nothing..Sorry mark. I had a 12 oz can of Diet Coke.( 0 cals)
Lunch~ a sushi roll w/cucumber and spicy shrimp & a Tbs of LIGHT sodium soy sauce. (350)Snack~ A whole wheat pita w/ Hummus. (160 cals)(10 pieces of hot tamale candies, yes 10, I counted them and put them in a baggy..it's not in my meal plan but I keeping track of portion and calories! 10 pieces were 75 calories)
Dinner~ Half of a whole wheat pita w/ baby spinach and lean turkey. A squirt of mustard and two sprays of the NEWMAN'S OWN SALAD(160 cals) SPRITZERS~BTW, those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Hardly ANY CALS OR FAT and very flavorful! One white chedder rice cake(45 cals).
Dessert~ 1/2 cup of lowfat vanilla frozen yogurt w/ granola.(100 cals)Of course my 3-4 bottles of WATER!
TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 1200 calories! UNDER! yeehaw!
It's BRUTAL but I'm starting to love it! I feel really good!!Boricua had half of a pita sandwich w/ me tonight and he told, "MAN! Hw can you eat like that! This stuff goes right through you! I'm not full at all!"haha! Well, you get used to it. TRust me, it's been hard at times but I remind myself of the outcome! SKINNY MINNY!!!!!

0 comments: