Sunday, April 6, 2008

HELP ME

I'm mmmmmeeeeeelllltttiiinnnnggggg.....
Well, figuratively speaking.
Can't walk, cant lift babies, can't drive....home alone, no help every day!!!!
What does this mean??
Soosie needs some help!!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm asking everyone. Aren't I lame?
I'm desperate. This has been so hard. I'm so depressed and sick. I'm overwhelmed and ugh...yucky yucky yucky.
HELP!
BTW~ I want to thank all of my friends who've reached out and help me! Thanks for your words and acts of kindness! I love you!
Oh yah, Soosie needs a Priesthood blessing and Boricua wont do it... I've been asking him for weeks and he's full of exuses...um..yah...little concerned about that.
until next time.
~S

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarah! let me know what i can do, please! i'd love to help youuuuu