Monday, April 28, 2008

I have a meal plan!!

My long time friend, Mark Lani, is a personal trainer and MARK- graciously decided to help me get back into shape! I asked for help because I'm helpless and hopeless with my body. It's icky icky poo poo. I'm used to be in tip top shape! Not saggy, baggy and fluffy! And my major obstacle is~ MY DIET! So, he set me up a meal plan!
I will be on a 1,200 calorie a day diet that consists of lean protein, fruits and veggies pretty much. Once I'm back to my normal activity level, I'l be able to take in 1,579 calories a day. My weightloss goal is 10-15 lbs. I am not going to tell you how much I weigh! I will give you run down of my daily food intake later. Mark set up my entire meal plan for me. All I do is log onto: PEREFECTIMAGE4LIFE.COM and log in! Easy as 1,2,3!
So, maybe you should check out the website if you're interested and want to get a little push start on your weightloss goals!
Let me tell you...I AM SO READY FOR A CHANGE!!!
And for the record; I DID NOT CHANGE MY HAIR BACK TO BLONDE yet. That pic of me and my student was old. Although I WILL be getting caramel highlights and a trim here very soon! My mousy brown roots are showing!!
I'LL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON MY WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY!!
Tomorrow morning will be: a bowl of instant oatmeal and a glass of nonfat milk. My snack will be: a rice cake w/ peanut butter. YUM!

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

hey sarah! you are going to love how easy the meal plan is:) get ready to go shopping for new clothes cause you won't fit in your old ones!