Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A good home pays off???


Mater -Tomater has been at our house every single day this week! It's been, actually, quite fun! He is a fun little guy and keeps Prince occupied!! Just what I need right now!


So, are you wondering WHY he's been over every single day this week? Well, because HE WANTED TO! What a 180 degree turn compared to 2 years ago! Even a year ago! He called Monday, asking Boriuca if he'd come and pick him up. Then he called Tuesday afternoon, first asking if we could come to his baseball practice. We talked for a few minutes and enthusiastically asked if he can come over. THEN, he woke me up this morning, calling and calling AND CALLING, until I picked up the phone! Finally, I called back, thinking something was wrong, but NO! It's was bubbly Mater, asking if he could come over! How can I turn him down? There's no way! It was he who made the effort to call and ask me! I though it was the cutest thing. He was so persistent! I mean, we do nothing but encourage him to come over more often and develop closer relationships with us, especially with Prince! They're only 22 months apart! We want to to know and feel he is apart of our family as well and we love him just as much as anyone else in the family!


We'll see how long this lasts! To be honest, I'm loving it. Prince adores Mater and vice verse. We did a "Spotlight On ME" page for both of them, asking certain questions. One of the ?s were, 'My Hero' and Mater put, X----R(Prince). It was so funny!

So, maybe our faith and diligence with this whole ordeal will pay off?

0 comments: