Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DAY ONE OF DIET...

Here's what I had for my first day of my diet:

Breakfast~ one small bowl of instant oatmeal. No butter, no milk.
snack~ apple w/ peanut butter
lunch~ one tortilla with a small sprinkle of cheese
snack~ apple w/ peanut butter
dinner~ tuna fish w/ Tbs of relish on crackers
dessert/snack~ 1/3 cup of low fat sherbet
Beverage~ 4 16.9 oz bottled waters and 1 12 oz can of Diet Coke
quick sneak bites~ ooohhh..haha..I had literally a BITE of a biscuit I made Monday eve and a bite of some hamburger meat from hamburger helper. It was literally just a taste! MARK! DON'T KILL ME! I stayed in my caloric range I PROMISE!!

I felt like I was eating all day but it was in small portions and very lean.
There you have it. Day one. It was brutal but today is alot easier. I don't have ANY CRAVINGS!! YAY!
EAT EAT to keep your metabolism burning!

0 comments: