Friday, February 29, 2008

What A TRIP

Our little excursion to Utah was nice, short and exhausting. I'm stressed out and jet lagged right now. Our flight the Utarded was horrible but the flight back wasn't as bad. My Nana's funeral services were nice but emotionally draining. We all bawled like babies. Wise was not a happy camper. He wanted me to carry him 279089 hours a day and cried alot. I didn't hit up the usual restaurants because I didn't have time...Ya know, Cafe Rio, Rumbi Island Grill, La Puente, Mimi's Cafe or Noodles and Co. Oh well. Oh yah, TACO TIME!! that place rocks.

Anyway, I don't like Salt Lake very much. There's no culture and full of weird Mormons or Anti Mormons. Those, I especially can't deal with. Um, they waste so much mental time and energy on putting down and trying to proof some one's beliefs are wrong. It's seriously so silly. I just didn't get a cool vibe there. There's alot of nice people and alot more young parents but there's alot of nice people here too.

Then there was some family drama and I just roll my eyes about that!! So STOOPID! Yes, double o stoopid!
I just sense that alot of people are confused and very narrow minded in that state. Blah. I'll never live there again. BUT~ we are considering St George. Boo yah...
I'll post pictures later gator,

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

I'm sorry it wasn't all you had hoped it would be!

Good luck with the jet lag!

Emily Snow said...

OK, so you do realize that St. George is part of Utah, right? :)