Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flying...

YES, I am going ot Utah after all. My uncle is paying for my ticket. Bless his heart. They really want me here and feel it's the right thing to buy my ticket so I can come. I can only take Wise with me. Prince and Boricua are staying here. The tricky part is; now I have to find someone to watch Prince while Boricua goes to work! His mom's health isn't well, so we can't rely on her. Eeek, hope we can figure something out! Prince can't vend for himself! I wish because it'd make things alot easier!
It's a blessing that I can go. I'm looking forward to seeing my family. Although, I'll go through some major separation anxiety not seeing Prince for 4 nights! MAJOR! I've never gone one night away from him yet. I'll be sad!

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

I am glad that you are able to come out to Utah for the funeral. I wish I could step up and watch Prince for you! I hope that you find someone soon.

When do you leave?

Emily Snow said...

Contact your Visiting Teachers and your best friends there in Frederick...see if you can find someone for each day that you are gone. It will work out!

I'm glad that you found a way to go!

Did you get one of the direct Delta flights?