Sunday, March 2, 2008

Frustration.

Frustration: a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.
That's how I feel and have been for over a week now.
What is with this noun?
As in, I am using it as a noun.
I'm getting haggled for other's mistakes.
I'm tired.
I have lack of communication with my peers.
Somehow, it's pinned onto me...
and I'm doing my very very best.
I first had an issue with work...
their mistake was thrown in my face.
Then I had a communication issue concerning childcare...
it was thrown in my face.
Once again, I m doing my VERY BEST.
I feel I'm not being understood.
Something arises, like my grandmother's death and communication seems to go array.
I didn't think I'd take her death so hard...
I'm still trying to figure that out.
I'm melancholy.
I sense tension with some of my students
and it's unnerving.
I'm supposed to set a good example.
We lost my favorite Bishop and I'm sad about it...
Even though I'm confident our new one will be great.
Boricua gave me the silent treatment all night tonight...
still trying to figure that one out...
it all boils down to money dilemmas...
still haven't gotten paid yet.
haven't been able to file for our taxes yet...
because I was screwed over last year...
we need that money.
I almost quit one of my jobs because I was so upset with they way an issue was handled.
To top it off, this all comes to play when I'm having to go to Utah last minute to grieve with my Family.
I know a few people are not happy with me for NOTHING.
I am doing my very best.
I guess I can do better...
and one thing to do is not beat myself up about it...
to move on and be confident.
But I still can't deny I'm frustrated..and I used it as an adjective.
Ugh, sometimes I wish I had an alternate life.

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

Love ya SARAH!!

I hope your week get better.

Emily Snow said...

I'm sorry! Give it a little time...it will most likely get better! Hang in there!