Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sushi not fondu

The night was almost completely ruined due to the icey roads. We had reservations at The Melting Pot in Gaithersburg. By the time Boricua was home, he told me we needed to leave for the restaurant at 6:15 because of the roads. Well... it was almost 5:15 pm, my hair was still wet and my makeup wasn't on. I still needed to drive 15 minutes away to pick up the sitter. There was no way we'd get there on time! So, Boricua suggested somewhere up here. To my disappointment, I didn't at first like the idea because I was looking forward to fondu. So, I got mad, cancelled and stormed out the door! Then after thinking about it, I figured this was not the way I wanted to spend my anniversary. I called boricua and told him to get ready and picked up the sitters. We decided to have sushi in a private room here in Frederick. Things turned out GREAT! I swear, I'm such a baby sometimes. YUM! The Pheonix Roll. It's amazing!
We love sushi and the slippers you get to wear!



We enjoyed our own private room!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

That looks like so much fun! I am glad you enjoyed your day! :)