Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WORK

I need WORK. I am on hiatus and it's driving me crazy. Not bringing in that little extra income is inconvenient. My earnings would buy our food as gas for the week. But now I'm not earning anything and it's tough. And it's not just about the money! Working helps my Psyche! I get out of the house, get a break from kids and I get to dance! What's better than that? AND~ it's NOT full time! My FULL TIME 'job' is being a mom...but ti's get really hard when you don't have a vehicle during the day and you're housebound!
I just wish my former employers would call me to sub, choreograph or even do clerical work! I want to work a few hours a week! That's all I ask for! Seriously, at this point, I'm willing to do almost anything...well NOT anything but I'm not too picky about what I'd do for work!
Anyone have any job ideas for me?
What's the kicker is, I was supposed to teach all Summer! But my former employer decided(and my doctor) that it'd be in my health's best interest to refrain from teaching due to my foot. I thought I was supposed to be covered by Workmans Comp but I haven't gotten a PENNY for it. AND 'm still waiting for the wages lost in April and May! Yes, it's unnerving.
I gotta WORK!

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

wahm.com. Its a website for stay at home moms who can work from home. Its mostly data entry for online work and stuff like that. Good luck.