Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The lean mean fighting machine


Lately I've noticed Princes Personality come out. As is natural for developement when these preschool ages children start developing a sense of self. Well, I was worried at first and I'll tell you why: He loves to fight. He think's he's Max Incredible or Spiderman. Sometimes he's a big monster, who's green and strong..like The Hulk. He'll charge at you full speed ahead and punch the jeebs out of you. He's very aggressive and loves contact play. Prince loves to be loud and roudy. I've caught him in a few lies and he answers them with a simple, " Nuffing ". He has to let everyone know that he's Three, tall and sttttrroonnngg(while he flexes his arms and growls). I think him being a scary monster is his favorite. He is so rough with little peanut Wise but he thinks it's funny. I tell him over and over again but I'm a joke to him now. I started wondering if he was an angry, out of control boy, who'll have a hard time in school and with peers...but then I said to myself, " NAHHHH!!! HE'S A BOY!!! "

HE'S A BOY with a great imagination and alot of personality!
Looks like I'll have a boy who loves contact sports!

1 comments:

Monson Family said...

That is so funny!