Monday, July 28, 2008

ACUPUNCTURE

Are you a sceptic? Well, I'm here to tell you that it REALLY WORKS WONDERS! Some wonder the Chinese are dreamers and developed crazy techniques that don't work.... well, I've tried Western and Chinese Medicane for Chronic pain and Chinese is the way to go!
Acupuncture helps with SEVERAL ailments(even weightloss and cravings) and it has done wonders for my Fibromyalgia. I even started getting treatments to help speed the healing process for my ol' broken foot and my foot feels almost back to normal! I'm get WAY less headaches, my PMS isn't as bad, my back pain has almost gone, I'm more relaxed, I sleep better and I'm losing more weight!
I just went in tonight and asked if I could get some help with my recent food cravings and big appetite(PMS). SOLVED! GONE! I feel completely rejuvenated. It's been so amazing. IF you're interested and live in Frederick, MD, go to The turningpointacupuncture.com. It's affordable community acupuncture and Jessica is great. Check it out! I highly recommend it!

1 comments:

Emily Snow said...

I have tried acupuncture and totally believe in it too...when I was going through my third and final round of IVF I decided to add acupuncture and herbs to my protocol...and now I have a 18 month old troublemaker! :) I'll have to remember this place for when I move back because my acupuncturist moved away in May.