Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Watch out for slippery tubs!

On a nice Sunday morning, while I was taking a lovely little shower before church, I slipped and fell out of my shower. And boy was it a fall!!
I fell right out, flew(it felt like) and hit the back of my head and neck right on the edge of my bathroom door! Boricua ran to my rescue and I just sat there, naked, holding onto my head. It was a little humiliating but I was too stunned to feel the humiliation and I mean, it was just Boricua that witnessed it. By now, nothing phases us anymore! ha! So, I found the courage to finish my shower, dizzy, hurty and a huge knot on my head. I got out and started feeling funny. So I went and lyed down. Boricua was very concerned but I couldn't tell him I was fine because I wasn't sure if I was. Well, a few minutes past and I decided to finish gettting ready for church. I went and it seemed like a big blur.
Come to find out, I had a very minor concussion! I didn't snap out of it until Tuesday! It was no fun but kind of funny how it happened!
Be careful in the tub! ha!

1 comments:

dust and kam said...

I am glad you are feeling better! That is scary.