Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY NEW RING



As most know, my original wedding ring set was taken from a dumb tanning salon. I've had my eye out for a new ring and have been laying hints on Boricua for a new one. He always brushed me off and I thought a new one would only be manifested in my dreams. Little did I know, Boricua slipped this ring on my little finger Sunday morning. I was woken to a new (a little over 1 carat) shiny rock! I was so so happy! I saw this ring not too long ago and fell in love with it! It's not a traditional ring and it's big. I like big flashy rings. It matches my personality! No, it's not a 4 or 5, even 3 carrat ring but we don't live in luxury! Not yet atleast! I guess you can say one of my major weeknesses is material things! Ya, working on that. But I think any woman would be happy if they woke up to a new diamond ring! C'mon, admit it!
PROPS FOR BORICUA!!!! I guess I'm a married woman now! Your eye can't miss that bling!
BLING!

0 comments: